Capital Edge Continues Commitment to Educating Government Contractors through Sponsorship of Federal Publications Annual Premier Weeklong Conferences
McLean, VA – May 06, 2019 – Capital Edge Consulting, Inc., a global consulting firm that specializes in helping federal government contractors solve complex business problems, is pleased to announce company sponsorship of Federal Publications Seminars premier conferences including, La Jolla Government Contracts Week, Hilton Head Government Contracts Week and Las Vegas Government Contracts Week.
“This sponsorship is an extension of our partnership with Federal Publications Seminars. Our team has been actively instructing courses with them for many years, and this sponsorship is a continuation of our commitment to support government contractors. Partnering with a proven leader of unparalleled industry knowledge known for providing high-quality courses and materials for government contracting professionals, was our first choice,” said Chad Braley, Founder and Managing Partner of Capital Edge.“We know that participants of the premier conferences, as well as the clients who use Federal Publication Seminars’ continuing training resources, leave training with a wealth of knowledge thanks to their high standards.”
“Capital Edge Consulting brings a powerful lens through which to look at the complex world of government contracting, and we believe the instruction and insight they provide to classes during weeklong conferences enriches the sound educational content we provide to our clients,” said Andy King, President of Federal Publications Seminars. “With our combined history as leaders in FAR compliance, DCAA Audit preparation, training and education, we are excited to partner in order to further enhance learning outcomes for our weeklong conference attendees.”
Capital Edge Consultants will be instructors for a dozen classes this year including:
- A Practical Guide to the Incurred Cost Submission (ICS) a 2-day workshop provides a detailed, step-by-step guide to the preparation and development of the Incurred Cost Submission (ICS).
- Price and Cost Realism in Government Contracting will provide an explanation of the cost and pricing techniques, requirements and rules that impact the preparation, and evaluation of contract cost proposals.
- DCAA Contractor Business Systems and Internal Controls will consist of an examination of the characteristics of adequate business systems relevant to compliant accounting and management systems required for Government contracts.
- Contractors’ Purchasing Systems Review will provide what Prime Contractors and Subcontractors must know about compliant Contractor Purchasing Systems and Contractor Rights and Responsibilities.
- Estimating Systems and Defective Pricing will focus on implementing and maintaining an adequate estimating system to take a proactive posture to defective pricing prevention.
- Preparing Effective Proposals covers a step-by-step analysis of the proposal preparation and source selection processes — from both the contractor and Government perspective.
- Government Contract Purchasing and Subcontracting addresses U.S. Government contractor requirements related to letting subcontracts under government prime contracts and Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR) compliance.
- Advanced Cost Analysis in Government Contracts provides a working level understanding of Cost Analysis through a thorough review and analysis of the regulations and illustrated through a variety of real-world examples, scenarios and case studies.
- Advanced Contractors’ Purchasing Systems Review will build on basic knowledge of CPSR. Discussion will focus on the challenges, issues and updates to requirements. It provides expert insight and detail through classroom discussion on risks and remedies before and after the review is completed.
Federal Publications weeklong training conferences in particular, immerse attendees in critical topics that impact the way they manage contracting activities. Premier business law and government specialists lead classes sharing their expertise in terms participants will understand and apply to daily contracting activities. Their classes are tailored with the specific information attendees need to conduct business and earn continuing education credits as they learn about contract strategy, crucial compliance issues, and industry trends. At the end of the week-long trainings, they leave equipped to succeed amid constant regulatory changes.
For more information about Federal Publications Seminars’ Weeklong Conferences, visit them online: https://www.fedpubseminars.com/Schedule/
About Federal Publications Seminars
Federal Publications Seminars has been the leading provider of government contracts training for over 60 years. They offer hundreds of public and online courses – all with the goal of providing clients with solid, comprehensive opportunities to get up-to-date on topics that are of critical importance to their government contracting activities. They also offer the cost-effective option of on-site training. Courses and materials are continually refined to provide accurate, concise information from solid fundamentals examining core principals to highly technical analysis of specific subjects and issues. Federal Publications Seminars instructors are nationally recognized leaders in the government contracting industry. They are not only experts in their subject areas but are proven educators able to communicate the material in terms you can effectively relate to your individual operations.
For more information, visit: www.fedpubseminars.com or call 888-494-3696.
About Capital Edge Consulting, Inc.
Capital Edge consultants combine their unique backgrounds and experience in consulting, public accounting, industry, DCAA, and DCMA to provide clients with unmatched government contracting expertise. This breadth and depth of specialized experience enables Capital Edge to provide the exact services and level of expertise federal government contractors need to succeed. Capital Edge has worked with government contractors ranging in size from startup to Fortune 100 companies in industries such as manufacturing, nuclear energy, professional services, biotech/pharmaceuticals, defense, and software.
To learn more about Capital Edge Consulting, Inc., visit http://www.CapitalEdgeConsulting.com