Thursdays, 11:00 am – 1:00 pm (ET) for 5 Weeks
Upon completion of this course, the participant should have adequate knowledge of the background and requirements related to the CPSR. Further, the participant should have basic understanding of policies, procedures and practices required to comply with the requirements. We will highlight recent developments in the CPSR environment from the Defense Contract Management Agency’s prospective and cover new regulations and statues. Further, we will provide industry best practices to achieve successful CPSRs.
• Introduction to CPSR
• CPSR History and Recent Developments
• Procurement Function
• Acquisition Planning and Pre-Award Activities (Part 1)
• Acquisition Planning and Pre-Award Activities (Part 2)
• Award and Post-Award Activities
• Special Requirements
• Hot Topics in Current CPSR Environment
• CPRS Compliance Readiness
Instructors: Anthony Kim & Chase Kunk, Capital Edge Consulting
5 Sessions Link Fee: $1,195
All sessions are recorded and available for one year.
For a detailed agenda or to register click below.
The registration fee covers one link for up to 10 people attending at the same location.