CAPITAL EDGE CAREERS
Capital Edge Consulting, Inc. Is a privately held, fast growing consulting firm headquartered near Washington, DC in Tysons Corner, VA. Named as one of America’s and Washington DC’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies, our geographically dispersed consultants support Government Contractors and Federal Grant Recipients with services ranging from strategic planning to compliance and contracts management in order to better manage risk and deliver stronger results.
Maintaining our rewarding corporate culture and employee centric focus is critical to the organization as we continue to grow.
Capital Edge does not currently have open positions. Please check back soon for updates.
Why Work for Capital Edge
- You can work with a world-class consulting organization that will help you take your experience to the next level.
- You will have the opportunity to lead and contribute to highly desirable and visible projects.
- You can work in an environment where teamwork is encouraged and where you have opportunities for personal growth and advancement.
- Our compensation plan offers a robust benefit package (including medical, dental, disability, life), paid leave (vacation, sick & holiday), safe harbor 401k, and a generous bonus plan.
- We only hire the best and brightest consultants and compliance experts.
- We take the time to train our consultants so that they understand the industries we serve and can deliver best practices, proven methodologies, and ongoing industry expertise to our clients.
- We are a small company with great people with a history of steady growth and profitability.
- We have a strong management team committed to providing the best service to our clients and developing our greatest asset, our people.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Capital Edge Consulting will be based on employee merit, qualifications, and abilities. Capital Edge Consulting, Inc. does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices because of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, status as a current or former uniformed service member, marital status, genetic information, or other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
Capital Edge Consulting is committed to ensuring that its online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to submit for a job opening, please contact us via email at email@example.com.