CAPITAL EDGE CAREERS
Capital Edge Consulting, Inc. Is a privately held, fast growing consulting firm headquartered near Washington, DC in Tysons Corner, VA. Named as one of America’s and Washington DC’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies, our geographically dispersed consultants support Government Contractors and Federal Grant Recipients with services ranging from strategic planning to compliance and contracts management in order to better manage risk and deliver stronger results.
Maintaining our rewarding corporate culture and employee centric focus is critical to the organization as we continue to grow.
Director of HR and Talent Management
This role will serve as a key member of Capital Edge’s leadership team and is responsible for setting out strategies and implementing programs across all aspects of the talent management cycle in order to sustain our family culture as a competitive advantage. Leveraging strong agility to both craft the strategy and roll up sleeves to implement, the role will also provide forward-thinking expertise and guidance on all human resource questions and issues while partnering closely with leaders, peers and staff to ensure a compelling employee experience. This is a rare and dynamic “blue sky” opportunity to shape the future of a small and quickly growing organization. Up to 100% work from home is possible.
The key responsibilities for this position have been organized into three main areas:
- Work closely with the executive leadership team to develop and execute talent strategies that effectively support and enhance the overall business strategy.
- Build and drive execution of a Talent Management strategy.
- Assess the effectiveness of existing talent processes and programs.
- Design, direct and implement talent management solutions including acquisition, onboarding, development, and succession planning.
- Design and monitor analytics and metrics to measure program impact and effectiveness.
- Develop results-driven performance management tools and processes that integrate with the organization’s values.
- Partner and manage external HR and Talent Management vendor relationships.
- Continuously stay abreast of emerging trends and best practices.
- Develop, direct and monitor strategies and initiatives aimed at fostering a healthy workplace culture of accountability, trust, recognition, and results.
- Proactively and effectively address aspects of workplace culture that impede organizational and individual effectiveness.
- Advises the leadership team, managers and staff on the full range of HR questions and issues.
- Designs and implements new or improved HR programs, policies, and processes to benefit the organization and mitigate risk.
- Assess the need and options for HR vendors, systems and technologies.
- In partnership with outside counsel, directs compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and local employment laws including, but not limited to EEO, ADA, FMLA, FLSA, ERISA, OSHA, ACA, workers’ compensation, etc.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the design, implementation and leadership of Talent Management, HR and Organizational Development efforts.
- BS/BA required; HR, OD, IO, Business or similar Master’s degree preferred; PHR or SHRM certification preferred.
- Proficient in Deltek Human Capital Management (HCM), Deltek Time & Expense, and the People module of Deltek Costpoint.
- Experience working in a consulting environment.
- Proven success delivering strategic initiatives and process excellence across a range of Talent Management and HR cycle functions, including strategy, onboarding, culture assessment, change management, employee development and retention, workforce planning, and organizational development.
- The temperament, mindset and interpersonal agility to build strong trusting relationships across all levels of the firm.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business goals into effective strategies and initiatives.
- Ability to challenge current norms and drive change through collaboration and partnership.
- Highly organized with the agility to track and deliver on multiple simultaneous priorities.
Qualified applicants may CLICK HERE to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Why Work for Capital Edge
- You can work with a world-class consulting organization that will help you take your experience to the next level.
- You will have the opportunity to lead and contribute to highly desirable and visible projects.
- You can work in an environment where teamwork is encouraged and where you have opportunities for personal growth and advancement.
- Our compensation plan offers a robust benefit package (including medical, dental, disability, life), paid leave (vacation, sick & holiday), safe harbor 401k, and a generous bonus plan.
- We only hire the best and brightest consultants and compliance experts.
- We take the time to train our consultants so that they understand the industries we serve and can deliver best practices, proven methodologies, and ongoing industry expertise to our clients.
- We are a small company with great people with a history of steady growth and profitability.
- We have a strong management team committed to providing the best service to our clients and developing our greatest asset, our people.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Capital Edge Consulting will be based on employee merit, qualifications, and abilities. Capital Edge Consulting, Inc. does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices because of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, status as a current or former uniformed service member, marital status, genetic information, or other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
Capital Edge Consulting is committed to ensuring that its online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to submit for a job opening, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.