The pre-award phase represents the beginning of the grant lifecycle, which includes important considerations regarding the pricing of the award and maximizing cost recovery efficiency over the full award term. This phase is also the organization’s opportunity to ensure that it is capable of complying with the compliance requirements associated with the new award.
- Market Entry Strategy Development
- New Project Feasibility Analysis
- Cost Allocation Structure Design
- Application Budget Development
- Budget Narrative Development
- Pre-Award Compliance & Capability Assessment
- Get the Pre-award Federal Grants Compliance Checklist – Click here