CUSTOMIZED TRAINING FOR GOVERNMENT CONTRACTORS
Personalized Training Options for Government Contractors with Industry Experts
Our experts offer extensive training options for Government Contracting professionals and Grant recipients through both in-house as well as virtual formats. Our customized courses are designed to fit each organization’s specific needs.
Training can be designed to include hands-on case studies, traditional classroom style courses, interactive lectures, or a varying combination of all three with a budget and course overview that works according to the organization’s time zones and other requirements.
Some of our areas of focus include FAR, CAS, CPSR, DCAA Audits, DCMA Reviews, Federal Grants Compliance, Federal Procurement Requirements, Accounting System Requirements, Estimating System Requirements, Incurred Cost Submissions, Cost Accounting and Indirect Rate Structures, and more.
Please contact us to discuss customized training to meet your organization’s needs today.
CONNECT WITH US
Please fill out the form below to be connected with our experts.
- Our team of experts possess unsurpassed qualifications, experience, and certifications and have previous working experience including industry, Government or “Big Four” consulting firms and possess specific relevant experience navigating Federal compliance.
- Our experts serve as instructors for public training provided through nationally recognized training organizations including Federal Publications Seminars (Fed Pubs), Public Contracting Institute (PCI), and Thomson Grants.
Customized Training Topics
All of our clients’ needs are different. We tailor our approach to meet the needs and business objectives of each and every one.
- Are you seeking Federal Acquisition Regulation training online or virtually?
- Are you a Federal government contractor pursuing opportunities with a new contract type?
- Are you pursuing or did you recently receive your first cost reimbursable contract?
- Do you need to train your procurement team on best practices and requirements in advance?
- Are you a Federal grant recipient or Federal contractor who needs to understand indirect cost recovery?
- Are you new to Federal contracting and need to train your accounting team on allowable vs. unallowable costs?
- Do you have new policies and procedures to comply with your Federal contract or Federal grant awards?
- Do you want to better understand how to mitigate risk associated with your Federal contract or grant awards?
Latest Questions Being Asked About Customized Training
Yes, our instructors have a variety of resources at their disposal with today’s technology. We have used several online training tools to effectively provide a great personalized experience in a Virtual Live Training Course with polling tools tif needed.
Yes, we offer extensive training options for Government Contracting professionals and Grant Recipients in-house.
Our training options are customized and can include hands-on case studies, traditional classroom style courses or interactive lectures with varying combinations as needed.
Some of our areas of focus include; FAR, CAS, CPSR, ICS, DCAA & DCMA, as well as additional Regulatory Compliance disciplines and Federal Grants Compliance, Government Contracting disciplines, and more.
For organization with varying degrees of regulatory expertise and requirements, we create curriculums to meet multiple training objectives. This can include:
- Customized content selection,
- Multiple sessions to target specific audiences based on training topic,
- Case studies based on current challenges, and more.
A sample of available course topics include:
- Business Systems Design, Evaluation and Validation
- Cost Accounting Standards
- Cost Proposal Preparation
- DCAA Audit Support
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Agency Supplements
- Federal Grants Compliance
- Forward Pricing Rate Development and Indirect Rates
- GSA Schedule Consulting
- Incurred Cost Proposal Development
- Litigation Consulting and Expert Testimony
- REAs and Claim Preparation
- Service Contract Act (SCA) and Davis-Bacon Act (DBA) Compliance
Capital Edge provides Federal Acquisition Regulation training online (virtually) through a web based platform in addition to a traditional live or in-person format.
Interested in Customized Federal Government Contractor Training or Federal Grant Compliance Training ?
Capital Edge Consulting, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org